Fire safety training for employees is a legal requirement and an essential element of an organisations approach to managing risk. Our Fire Awareness training course will go a long way to ensure your organisation meets the requirements and intent of the ‘Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order’ or the Fire (Scotland) Act and the Fire Safety (Employees’ Capabilities) (England) Regulations.
This course can take between 1 – 2 hours to complete.
About the Author
This course has been designed and developed by one of our in-house chartered safety professionals (CMIOSH) who has been delivering fire awareness training for over 18 years. He has extensive experience in conducting fire risk assessments for a broad selection of industry including retail, manufacturing, construction and hotel & leisure.
- Excellent graphics and interactive features throughout
- Ongoing ‘test yourself’ feature consolidates learning
- Scenario based activities included
- End of course multiple choice exam to demonstrate understanding
- Individual certificate and delegate report upon completing
e-learning cost: £22.00
(Large discounts available for bulk orders)
This e-Learning training courses can also be delivered in a traditional tutor format, please call our team for a quote.