Duration: 1 day.
Ideal for: Duty holders with the responsibility for advising on equipment selection and methods of working when work is at height.
Course Aims: To enable persons who manage or supervise employees (or contractors) required to work at height, with sufficient knowledge to carry out or review risk assessments and develop safe systems of work.
On successful completion of the course delegates will be able to
- Carry out a work at height risk assessment
- Assess safe places of work
- Select appropriate and cost-effective work equipment
- Recognise the common hazards associated with work at height
- Develop suitable control measures and work precautions
- Typical work at height hazards
- Hierarchy of controls
- Selection of access equipment
- A risk assessment approach to all work at height
- Background to relevant health and safety legislation and standards including the Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Working at height and access issues including ladders
- Case studies and hazard awareness
- Hierarchy of control strategies
On successful completion of the course, candidates will be awarded a Guardian Compliance training certificate.
For Health & Safety, Environmental Management and Quality Management, Guardian Compliance has the perfect solution to suit every budget from SME’s to corporate clients.
Contact us today on 0141 465 1890 for a FREE no obligation quote.
Or email your requirements to: email@example.com