This training course is both intuitive and interactive enabling organisations to comply with the Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 by identifying factors involved in assessment and control of risks associated with manual handling operations.
It focuses on the ‘LITE’ assessment technique which can be applied to any work environment. This course can take between 1 – 2 hours to complete.
About the Author
This course has been designed and developed by one of our in-house chartered safety professionals (CMIOSH) who has been delivering manual handling training for over 18 years. He has extensive manual handling experience in a broad selection of industry including retail, manufacturing, construction and hotel & leisure.
- Excellent graphics and interactive features throughout
- Ongoing ‘test yourself’ feature consolidates learning
- Scenario based activities included
- End of course multiple choice exam to demonstrate understanding
- Individual certificate and delegate report upon completion
e-learning cost: £22.00
(Large discounts available for bulk orders)
This e-Learning training courses can also be delivered in a traditional tutor format, please call our team for a quote.